Thursday, February 23, 2012

Linen Legacy...

Each time I look at my treasures from Becky, it's with mixed emotions...I love that Becky's family shared her treasures, and  I'm delighted to have been given some of her cloths.  I can still hear her chuckling over an eBay win, or an antique store "find"... and that makes me smile.  I know she'd be happy to see her treasures in use, and  being loved.  But...it doesn't lessen how much I miss the Lady herself.   Maybe... if I just look at this as tablescaping WITH her......?




3 comments:

  1. Your cloths look so lovely all together, E! Yes, Becky is 'scaping with us. I'm sure of that. Thanks for being the Tablecloth Fairy for these linens on their journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo Elaine. I think a great dish or cocktail with those tablescapes is a great way to honor Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you do with these lovely tablecloths! What a wonderful legacy Becky shared with you, and the other Divas. And what a wonderful way to honor and keep the spirit of Becky alive!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete